Saturday, March 18, 2023

Bike Collage

 Hello Everyone,

Today I have a few cards made with a stamp set I have had for years and haven't really worked with it that much.   So, I decided to get the stamps out and make a few cards for a card drive. The Card drive has been organized by Winter Simms.  You can see the details on her blog Winter wonderland.

Stamp from Stampin' Up

I stamped the image in different ink colors and layered with papers and cardstock.  I did a little bit of shading with Copic markers.










Glad you stopped by today.  I hope you are having a great day!!  See you next time with more cards.

Karen


1 comment:

  1. l absolutely adore this stamp anything with a bicycle and print behind it will make any card look fantastic as its done with yours and of course the sentiment is so lovely too x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.