Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Santa with Sleigh Christmas Cards

 Hello Everyone,

Finished making my Christmas cards for this year.  Only made thirteen cards this year.  I am ashamed to say I bought some ready make cards to send this year as well. Just ran out of time. But, I wanted to share the cute Santa card I did make.

I used the same layout for all the cards.  I varied the paper selections.  I added red or sliver glitter glue for a bit of sparkle.

Supplies used:

Stamps: Gifts from Santa - My Favorite Things (retired); Sentiment on inside Stampin' Up

Decorative papers

Die Cuts from My Favorite Things, Spellbinders, Stampin Up

Glitter Glue

Red Ribbon






Inside of all cards.





Will be sending all of the cards out as soon as possible. Not to long before Christmas will be here. Do have all my gift shopping done. Hope your Holidays are super lovely. 

Karen

1 comment:

  1. Your cards Karen are adorable l love the images and the layout too the trees look festive with the lights on and there's lots of presents in santa's sleigh l hope you have a lovely Christmas and all the very best 2023 take care stay warm x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.