Monday, April 11, 2022

Floral all Occasion Cards with Pieced Backgrounds

Hello Everyone,

Here I am shamelessly bringing you more of my pieced background cards.  I did say I made a ton of these cards.  The backgrounds just looked so cool I could not stop making them.  LOL 


  The background was created by cutting strips of decorative paper and laying them down on an adhesive sheet.  The backgrounds were then cut to size.  I had fun with this background technique and made a lot of cards using them.  I was also able to use up lots of my decorative paper scraps.


The first two cards use large die cuts as focal points.  Love the aqua color scheme!  





The next cards have a stamped large flower as the focal point. 

Stamp: You've Got This from Stampin' Up retired 

Flowers were colored with copic markers.






This card will be used for a wedding or anniversary card.  Therefore, I added a pretty ribbon/lace trim.



Please stop in again next time for the last post showcasing the pieced backgrounds.  

See you then!

Karen

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.