Saturday, January 1, 2022

Hydrangea Floral Cards Part One

 Hello Everyone,

Happy New Year. I am hoping for a better year! Staying positive and carrying on. 

I have some floral cards to share today. I made quite a few of these when I purchased the stamps and dies.  Really fun products and make up into great all occasion cards.

Stamp set: Hydrangea Haven   Dies: Hydrangea Dies and Floral Galley Dies. All from Stampin' Up

All projects are birthday cards. Dry embossed backgrounds were used on all the cards.









 All the cards went into my send box.  I will send them out myself or give to friends that need cards to send.  

I will be back with part two next time!

Karen

2 comments:

  1. Love all these Hydrangeas with the different blings on the petals. Wishing you a Happy, Healthy and Crafty New Year. stay safe Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year Karen l agree let’s hope it’s a better year for all....beautiful cards asalways your so talented xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.