Sunday, December 12, 2021

More Santa Holiday Cards

 Hello!

Back today with the second group of my Holiday cards.  

I used the same main image for all the cards, but used different layouts, accents, and die cuts.  I also used different color palettes.  

Today's cards have green as the main color.  

Stamp: Don't Stop Believin' (Stampin' Up)




Santas are stamped on white cardstock.  I used Black Memento ink on the samples.  Coloring was done with Copic markers.  I used up four markers making 43 cards.  So, a lot of coloring on the Santas.  
Embellishments on the card above include glitter paper, punched snowflakes, and a white ribbon bow.







Metallic paper, punched stars, and silver and white ribbon are used as accents on card below.



Inside of all cards look like this:


So, see you next week with the final group of my Christmas cards.  Happy Holidays!!
Karen

1 comment:

  1. I do like to see Santa on Christmas cards and yours Karen are so wonderfully presented .....Merry Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.