Saturday, April 4, 2020

Get Well Cheer

 Hello Everyone,
Today, I have a bright sun shinny get well card.  I used a digi image that was colored with copics.  I added an embossed background and doily.







Since I have been staying home every day,  I have had lots of time to make cards.  I always say that making cards is my therapy.  And, I so enjoy the creative process.  Saying that, I have lots of  cards to share with you.  Stay tuned for plenty of cards this month.  Hope you are all well.
Karen

2 comments:

  1. A lovely bright and cheery card. Would lift any ones spirits. stay safe and well. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see more of your cards, Karen! I like how HAPPY this card is. That's what we need right now! The doily behind the bird is a sweet touch. I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for leaving me a comment recently; sooooo good to hear from you! How cool that you bought an early version of the PaperCrafts Magazine, and I am super touched that you thought of me when you saw my cards -- and were inspired by them. :-D You are so very, very thoughtful. God bless you, and I hope you are well. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.