Friday, March 6, 2020

Cute Bunnies

Hello Everyone,
Hope you are doing well.  Pretty good here.  Weather has moderated, but could still get some snow through the end of the month.  But, my mind is on Spring - thinking about gardening already and what projects I might do this year. 
Saying the S word (Spring that is), today's cards are quite in keeping with that theme.




This cute bunny from Stampin' Up was stamped and colored with Copic markers.
The image was die cut.  And, I added lots of layers.  Could use the cards for Easter, Mother's Day, or just about anything.




Glad you stopped by today.  I hope the rest of your day is super and you find a few minutes to craft something delightful. 
I will be back next time with a simple card that showcases a butterfly.  See you then.

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.