Thursday, February 20, 2020

Milestone Birthday: 80 Years Young

Hello Everyone,
Today's card is to celebrate my Mother's 80th birthday!  She is now 80 years young! 
I used Stampin' Up stamps and dies for the tea cup and flowers.  I added sheer ribbon, die cut swirls, and a paper doily.  The dark teal background is dry embossed.





The tea cup and flowers and colored with Copic makers.







Inside: Sentiment stamp from My Sentiments Exactly.

Mom had a nice birthday.  We all went out for dinner.  And, then my nephew also took her out for lunch on another day as he and his wife couldn't make the dinner get together.  So, very fun.

I will be back next time with another milestone birthday---Two years old!  See you then.

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.