Saturday, January 18, 2020

Masculine Birthday: Fishes

Hello Everyone!
Hope all had a great Holiday season.  I did enjoy time with  family over the holidays.  I am back today with a masculine birthday card made for my nephew.  He loves to go fishing soooo...




Stamps are from The Stampin' Place.  The background fish stamp was stamped on white CS with Adirondack Pesto ink.  The individual fish were stamped with Adirondack Oregano ink, colored with Copic markers, and fussy cut.



I added some die cuts to simulate water flora. 




Inside looks like this:


We are getting lots of snow today here in Michigan, USA.  Good day to stay inside and make cards!  See you next time for another masculine birthday card.

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.