Thursday, February 14, 2019

My Valentine

Hello Everyone!

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

This is the card I made for my Valentine.  ( Aww, how sweet.)  
The inspiration for this card was the ribbon with the silver hearts.  I have had this ribbon for quite a while and have not used much of it.  I decided it needed to be the focal point and not just an embellishment.  I laid it down over red cardstock warping it under the edges of the cardstock.  I added a strip of polka dot decorative paper on the opposite side of the card.



I added a big sheer bow and a stamped heart to complete the card.




Hope you have a lovely Valentine's day.  See you soon for a sweet birthday card with bunnies.
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.