Thursday, July 5, 2018

Birthday Celebrations

Hello Everyone,
I have been so busy working on landscaping projects!!  I have completed all my garden projects.  Yea!!  I did take some time out to make this card for my nephew's birthday.  I also played around with the stamps in the Stampin' Up set used for the card.  I included photos of the extra stamping at the end of the post.  I will make cards using the extras later.
I also used SU inks on the projects. On the card I used Always Artichoke and Bordering Blue (retired)
Stamps: Happy Celebrations from Stampin' Up







More stamping ideas:




I am entering this Celebration card in the Paper Players Celebration Challenge

Hope you are having a great day!  See you soon.
Karen

2 comments:

  1. Karen...love your birthday cards! Especially the last one...the font is fabulous! Thank you so much for joining us for the 400th challenge at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a great collection of cards. Fabulous way to highlight this stamp set...thank you for joining our 400th celebration at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.