Thursday, May 31, 2018

More Possibilities - Post 2

Hi Friends!
Back with more cards I made using one stack of paper.  In my earlier post, I shared the swan cards. The cards we are looking at today utilized a sheet of images that came in the stack.  I pretty much just cut them into the size I wanted and added coordinating papers-from the same stack.  I was challenging myself to see what I could come up with using just the one stack.
Here is the group shot of all the cards.  (I will be back with more close ups of the others in the next post.)








On the two cards below, I added some stamping and punched shapes. But,  the dotted paper is from the stack.




In the next post, we will look at the floral cards.  Just goes to show that you don't need hundreds of decorative paper stacks to make great cards.  I keep telling myself that everyday.  LOL.  See you next time!!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.