Friday, December 2, 2016

Reindeer Themed Christmas Cards

Hello Dreamers!
I have another collection of Christmas Cards to share today.  Again, I used beautiful Decorative Papers with minimal stamping.  I wanted to use all those lovely papers I have had in my stash for several years.  Sometimes I think they are too pretty to cut.  But, I decided to jump right in and cut away!  LOL  This paper was heavy enough that I was able to used it as the card base.  I added die cuts and ribbons to complete each project.






Stamps are from Stampin' Up.

I put up some of my decorations yesterday.  I put together this cute owl wreath and hung it in my entry foyer.  Here are a few picts.


I only put a very tiny tree.  And, a few quilts and pillows.  Here is the fireplace area.


*******************
Challenges for my Reindeer Cards:
Simon Wednesday: anything goes
Mod Squad: Holiday Dimension
Holly Jolly Christmas challenge: a Christmas card or anything but a card
Merry Monday: masculine Christmas card


Well, I guess that's it for me today.  Hope you are having a lovely day!
Karen

4 comments:

  1. I have trouble cutting into decorative paper too, Karen! But this made and awesome masculine card! Love the background and the stag head! Pretty decorations too! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Bonnie, what an amazing masculine card using the paper! WAY TO GO! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning cards. Love the colours and design. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly this month. Merry Christmas and a Happy New year. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely creations, Thanks for joining us at Holly Jolly. Good luck.
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, Holly Jolly DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.