Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Grateful Thanksgiving Cards

Hello Everyone,
I am keeping busy getting ready for hosting Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday. Today I have to clean my house and hopefully I will have some energy left to rake up a few leaves outside.
I wanted to share another set of Thanksgiving cards that I made to send to family and friends.
The stamps are from Stampin' Up.  I used a kaleidacolor ink pad to stamp the tree.  Then strips were cut from Fall colored papers.






Entered in the:
Paper Girls Challenge: Grateful
Cards in envy: thank you
Love to Scrap: anything goes

Hope you are having a great day. Well, I better get to that cleaning.  Oh, but I must have coffee first.  See you next time with a Christmas card.
Karen

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful grateful cards! Such pretty colors and ribbon! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colors and I love the inking on that tree! Thanks for playing along with us over at Cards in Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Karen, these are absolutely gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog's "Anything Goes!" challenge!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, LTSCB DT
    Love To Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty!! great fall colors and love the tree!!! thanks for playing with Cards In Envy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.