Friday, April 8, 2016

Retail Therapy? Yes, Please!

Hello Dreamers!
Hope you are enjoying your day.  I am having a relaxing day.  I am working on a baby afghan.   So, I decided to pop in and share a fun card I made for a card order.


Materials
Stamps: Denami Shopper Chickies; Sentiment
Ink: Black
Markers 
DP: My Mind's Eye 6x6 pad
Ribbon



Stamp the Chickies and color with markers.  I added some bright and cheerful papers.  I inked the sentiment with Markers to match the coloring. And, just add some bright yellow ribbon and you are done.  Who doesn't like a little retail therapy now and then??!!




*************a Few Fun Challenges:
Brown Sugar: anything goes
Southern Girls; anything goes
Fresh Brewed Designs: ribbon or twine--I used both
*****************
Thanks for stopping by!!  See you next time!!  Oh, it's Friday--so have a great weekend!
Karen

1 comment:

  1. Those chickies are so cute, they are ready to shop till they drop, lol! TFS it with Brown Sugar challenge~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.