Thursday, February 11, 2016

Masculine Valentine's Day Card

Hi Everyone,
Today, I wanted to share this masculine Valentine.  I used this heart stamp on another card ( see it here) done in red and white.  This time, I used all brown papers and ink.  I added some element type stamps on the edges and some distress ink.







Challenges for Masculine Valentine
Mod Squad: hearts
Crafting Musketeers: monochromatic
Cardz 4 Guys: Valentine or love


I will be back later today with another Valentine!!  See you then.
Karen

4 comments:

  1. Love the rustic flavor and feel of your card. It's a great masculine creation! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The The Mod Squad Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've really nailed the masculine look - proof that a Valentine card needn't be all frilly and mushy! Perfect for our challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great masculine Valentine, thanks for sharing at Cardz4Guyz. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.