Thursday, January 21, 2016

Happy Birthday Advice with Technique Junkies

Hello Everyone!
Busy day here in Dreamland!  I have a fun Birthday Card to share with you!  This project is made with a stamp from Technique Junkies.  I used the stamp in a little different way.  This what the stamp looks like:
SD632 Happy Birthday Advice

And here is my project:


As you can see, I sliced the stamped image apart.

Materials:
Stamp: Happy Birthday Advice from Technique Junkies
CS: Apricot
DP
Ink: Onyx Black Versa Fine
Ribbon
Dimensional Adhesive
Aqua Dots


Make It:

  • Make a long narrow card from Apricot CS
  • Add a layer of DP


  • Stamp the Birthday stamp with Onyx Black ink on Apricot CS
  • Using a rotary cutter and ruler, slice up the stamped image
  • Lay out the segments on the DP.  When you like the arrangement, secure with dimensional adhesives


  • Make a cute with a craft knife in the card
  • Slide the ribbon through the cuts and tie in a bow
  • Add the Aqua dots


Isn't this a fun stamp!!??  I love it!!  Really versatile.


********Challenges for my birthday Advice:
Inspiration Destination: anything goes
Amusing Challenge: ribbon or twine *********


Okay, thanks for stopping by!!  See you next time!
Karen

1 comment:

  1. Love it!! Especially since I just celebrated a birthday yesterday! Thanks for playing along with my Amusing Challenge this week - so excited to have you back!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.