Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Pegasus in Gold

Hi Dreamers!
Here is a project I put together in a group of cards to send to my nephew while away at school.  He really loves getting mail.   Always has since he was a toddler.  So cute!!



The Pegasus image is stamped with gold pigment ink and heat embossed with gold powder.  I the background I stamped various images with gold and light colored pigment inks --but, did not emboss those.



Added some baker's twine and a tan CS base.  Stamped this fun sentiment on the inside.



*****Challenges for Gold Pegasus:

Clear it Out: anything goes and anything stash item -- I had this Pegasus stamped and found it in a box of images.  Really worked out nicely for this masculine
card.
Unicorn Challenge***New challenge blog!!  Theme: Mythical and Magical

Well, that's it for me.  Have to go and cook some green beans--they are from my garden.  Yum.  Very fresh and nutritious.  See you next time!  Love ya.
Karen

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous and a fabulous result. Thanks for joining in with our first challenge. Lisa DT Unicorn Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice of quote for a little boy! Love your gold and black colour scheme, very striking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi this is a gorgeous card I love the image you have used.Thank you for joining us at the Unicorn Challenge Blog for Challenge 1 “Mystical and Magical” Hugs Jackie (DT).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, gorgeous image and well put together. thanks for joining us at Clear it Out Tuesday for the anything goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.