Thursday, May 14, 2015

Sweet Cards For Your Little Ones

Hello Dreamers,
Thought I would share a few cards I made for a card order.  The cards were to be suitable to send to children.  The cards are pretty cute....Take a look.



The first two cards are made with Baby Bud digis.  The ultimate in cuteness! They were colored with copic markers.


I put decorative paper in the printer so that I could paper piece this Baby Bud.









This owl digi was colored with Copics and cut out.  I added a tag from an Authentique paper pad.



Entering my Sweet Cards in the
Clear it Out Challenge: theme - green, stash - green things----I used several shades of green CS, and some mint green DP

See you this weekend for a blog launch event--Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda!!  Lots of events and prizes too!!  See you then. Love ya.
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.