Hope you are having a great week. Raining here in Michigan. So, a perfect day to get some blogging time in. I have a fun Spring colored card today. I made this one for my friend to send to her granddaughter.
Stamp: Digi from All Dressed Up
CS: white; Yellow polka dot from AMuse Studios
Orange Ribbon: AMuse Studios
Spellbinder's Scallop circle die cut
- Print the image out onto white CS and let the ink dry before coloring
- Make a card from the yellow polka dot CS
- Color the image with Copic Markers and cut out with the die
- Layer the image with the paper doily
- Tie a bow with ribbon and add to card
Isn't this just tooo cute!! Great card for anyone really. It could also be used as a birthday card for a child.
************Challenges for my Cute Dog Card:
All Dressed Up: spring colors
Creative Card Crew: girly
Craft-Tee Bow: anything goes with a bow
Simon's Wednesday: anything goes
Coming up next in Dreamland:
Two Moon Goddesses from Lost Coast Designs and some pretty little fairy cards!! New Challenge at The Love to Scrap Challenge Blog - May 5. Check back for that. I hope you have a lovely day!! Love ya.