Thursday, January 2, 2014

Blog Candy Winner!!!!

Hello everyone!!
Happy New Year!!
I hope you have had a lovely Holiday Season!!  I had a very nice holiday!  Spent some time down in Florida hanging out in the sunshine.  We were back in time to have Christmas dinner with our family.  Very nice!! We are getting lots of snow here in Michigan, USA.  I plan on staying home today and making a project for

my Guest Designer spot with with Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog.

Thank you, Lovely Leslie (owner of Love to Scrap)!!  Check back for my first post on January, 6, 2013.

*************************************
Thanks to everyone who left comments on the Twelve Days of Christmas Posts!!  I thought this was a fun event and I hoped you enjoyed it too!!  So glad you stopped by to check out the Christmas cards.  And, that you were inspired to make a few cards yourself!!

It is time to announce the winner of the Blog Candy.  Each comment was numbered and entered individually. Random generator picked # 31.



The Goodies





And now, THE WINNER OF THE TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS BLOG CANDY IS:

Meredith!!!

Congratulations, Meredith!!  Click on "View my complete profile" to find my email address.  Email me your mailing address and I will get your goodies out to you!!  Again, thank you to everyone who visited and left comments.

I am excited to start the new year.  I will be sharing projects made with Lost Coast Design stamps, Stampsmith Stamps, and I will be using more of my other stamps this year.  I have lots of stamps that don't get enough use.  So, I will try to use lots of different stamps this year.  Should be lots of fun!!  Hope you are having a great day!!  Love ya.
Karen

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.