Monday, October 14, 2013

Cute Little Mouse Card

Hi Dreamers!
I am back in Dreamland today!  I Can't believe it has been ten days since my last post!  I guess I was busy!!??  LOL.  I have been working on a few things.  Card Ministry was last week and we made 35 Thanksgiving cards for shut-ins.  I moved my living furniture around.  --Always fun to look at something differently!  LOL.  I got out the "Fall" table linens, quilts, and decorative pillows.  Looking pretty "Fally" here now.  Weather still seems like nice cool summer though.  I also hooked up a big rain barrel to catch the rainwater from the gutter.  My husband did most of the work on that--thanks, Honey.  My dear Brother bought the rain barrel  for my birthday last month--thanks, Bro!    Oh, I also had some sewing projects going on-- -Bustled one gown and removed a train from another for Homecoming Dance dresses.   So, just  hoppin' around doing all kinds of things.

Today, I have a sweet My Favorite Things stamps all cutesy on this any occasion card. 





The cute mouse is stamped on watercolor paper and colored with Markers.









*****I am entering my cute Mouse in one of my Fav challenges:
Simon's Wednesday Challenge: use a rubber or clear stamp---I used a clear MFT stamp***********


Coming this week in Dreamland!!----

  • I have a few more cutesy suitable for the kiddies cards 
  • My second Guest Designer project for  4 Krafty Girlz
  • I have been working on a few Halloween cards.  I should have those ready soon!! 

See you soon.  Love ya.
Karen

2 comments:

  1. Perfect all occasion card and that mouse is SO cute! Thanks for playing along with the use a RUBBER OR CLEAR STAMP challenge with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute is your image just love your card x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.