Thursday, December 29, 2011

Two Masculine Birthday Cards

Hello Everyone,
I hope you all had a great Christmas/Holiday.  After all the Christmas projects, I thought it would be nice to change things up a bit.  So, today, I have two masculine birthday cards to share with you.  Here is the first.




The moose image is from Mark's Finest.  I did a little color variation by inking the samp with brown and green ink.  I added some gray marker for shading.  The Sentiment is from Victorine Originals.




For the second card, I also decorated the envelope. 



Stamps: Wild Horses Trio - Onyx Xpressions; Background stamp -Blockheads Background and Borders Full Sheet.  I stamped the background stamp in two different inks and masked the horse image.    CS: Black and Sahara Sand from Stampin' Up.






The background stamp is used again on the inside.  I also stamped  sentiments from Victorine Originals.




And, how about a few fun challenges for my masculine birthday cards?!!

Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments: Anything Goes + Sentiment
Paper Play Time:Anything Goes + Sentiment
Mark's Finest: Anything Goes
Party time Tuesday: Anything Goes

That's it for now!  I be back in a few days with a new Technique Challenge with Blockhead Stamps!!
Karen

7 comments:

  1. Both cards are great. Awesome job on the snow shadows. Thanks for playing with Speedy the Cats Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen, Both your cards are just so lovely, Thank you for your lovely comments:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful work. Thank you for entering Speedy's the Cat's challenge this week. Good Luck to you. Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Karen. Both of these are just wonderful! Love your textured BG on the first and the way you created your BG on the second is just stunning!! Wishing you and Don a Very Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific cards! I love those wild horses.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.