Saturday, November 12, 2011

Veterans Day Celebration



Hi Everyone!
Just wanted to share this post today in honor of our Veterans.  I have been talking about the cards I have been making for Operation Write Home this month.  I got everything finished up and sent out a box of cards last week.  So, today I will share some of the photos with you.  Not a lot of talking, just lots of pictures.  OWH is also having a blog hop this weekend.    I made quite a few cards for children too.















And here is the whole bunch in a pile.  











Happy Veterans Day and much love and thanks to our Heroes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Karen

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen, Beautiful cards and a great course you have been doing:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. What really creative and pretty cards and what a wonderful tribute too, Karen!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.