Friday, March 25, 2011

Nifty Fifty's Phone in Gray with Lawn Fawn

Hello again!

I have been wanting to try out my new Lawn Fawn stamps. I found a cool challenge over at the Lawnscape Challenge blog and they have this cool photo to inspire us and they combined it with a color challenge. Pretty fun. I used the apple green color for my "splash" of color. I used the phone from the "Just my Type" Lawn Fawn Set. I used the grays and blacks in the inspiration photo. I colored the phone with gray Copics and went for a Fifty's nostalgic feel.



The dark gray CS and numbers DP are from DCWV. The Apple green is from The Paper Company and Sahara Sand from Stampin' Up. Here is a little close up photo.



I added a paper clip, some green rhinestones, and a gray ribbon (SU) for accents. I also entered my Nifty Fifties Phone in Gray Card in the following challenges:


Res-Q: be inspired by one of the scrubs shown. I choose this one: The third one.

Creative Belli: Embellishments that start with C: I used a paper CLIP.

Stamping Vacation -Start here: with Nestabilities

That's it for now. Come back tomorrow for the Stamping Vacation Clean and Simple Challenge. I have a sweet little bird card for you. See you then!

Karen

7 comments:

  1. Great choice with the green color, it totally pops! Thanks for sharing your lovely card =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is fabulous! Love that lime green and all the cute office accents you put on your card! This is fabulous. Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful work with all your challenges. Your clip is certainly adorable. Thank you for playing in this week's Creative Belli Blog Challenge. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH this is so neat. I love the color choices. Great us of a "C" belli. Thanks for playing with us at teh Creative Belli Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Love how you used the colors from the scrub top! Thanks for playing RESQ challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.