Saturday, November 13, 2010

Thanksgiving Card

Hi Everyone,
I have a cute little Thanksgiving card today. I used a DeNami stamp. so not really a traditional Thanksgiving image, but with fall colors, I think it works.






The Sentiment stamp is from My Sentiments Exactly! Card Stock is from Bazzill. Ink is Really Rust from Stampin' Up. I cut the stamped image out by hand and colored it in with markers. I die cut the big circle and dry embossed it. Then I added a brown polka dot ribbon. So, nice and quick. Here is a detail shot.





This card is entered in the following Challenges:



DeNami: color - Cream, Pumpkin, Brown, Green, Kraft.

Lili of the Valley: anything goes

Aud Sentiments: Thanksgiving

Cute Card Thursday: Anything goes

ABC challenge: H is for holidays

Dutch Dare: CAS
Have a great day!

Karen

12 comments:

  1. Lovely card Karen, the embossed circle is fab ! Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenge. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is awesome, Karen! I love how you took a everyday stamp and made it have an Autumn feel!

    Thanks so much for joining us in the DeNami challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just darling! I love the textures and fun shapes :) Super cute way to use that stamp and you definitely rocked the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, just love that colour combo. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments. Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you made this stamp feel "fallish". Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those colors and the embossing is perfect. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. Love the color combination. TY or sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! I love the colours.
    Thank you for joining us at CCT! :)

    Hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card. Thank you so much for taking to time to enter it in our challenge. I hope to see you enter our next challenge at DDCC.
    Hugz xxx
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous card
    Thanks for joining us on LOTV - hope you enjoyed the hop!!
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely card. That stamp is so pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments and don't forget to enter in our November monthly drawing going on right now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.