Friday, June 11, 2010

Another Grad Card

Greetings Card Makers,
I decided to post this card too as it is made using the same stamp (Antique Keys from Hero Arts) and technique as my left-handed card below. I made this one before I broke my arm. I heat embossed the image using brown embossing powder from Stampendous. I did the same thing for the sentiment which is from the Congrats set by Stampin' Up. I used Cameo Coral and Chocolate Chip CS from Stampin' Up. I added a real key and some brads as accents. On the inside I wrote: "Graduation, Your Key To the Future".

Okay, have to get going. My arm is really killing me now after typing so much.

Have a super special day!

Karen

4 comments:

  1. What a great card! Different keys to open the different doors of the future! I don't know how you did any of this. Have fun at her party tomorrow. You deserve it, lady!! Take some pain killers and a nap! I think you have earned it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Grad card. A real Keys to the future!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this is stunning -- love the vintage feel!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.