Back again with another wicked post for the Lost Coast Designs 31 Days of Halloween event!! You will find all the details on the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity -- The Crypt Master and Wicked Blogger. You will find the blog roll there too. So, check it out for lots of super scary projects!!
My project today uses non-Holiday stamps--converted to Halloween images. Love doing that!
Stamps: Mini Swirl Diva, Diva with Crown, and Diva Compass from Lost Coast Designs
CS: smooth finish white, orange, black
- Make a card base from black CS
- Add a layer of orange CS
- On a smooth finish white CS, stamp the three divas with black ink
- Cut witch's hats from black CS and glue to divas' heads
- Add stamp piece to card base
- Add three orange Rhinestones
- Fold a short piece of ribbon in half; tuck ends on under side of card front
Aren't these girls cool??!! They make a great wicked card for Halloween!!
See you again soon!!