I am back after a summer break. As you probably know, I had a huge landscaping project to take of. I also had some family matters and health issues. I will be sharing pics of the landscaping soon.
But today is my post for the Hip to be Square Event going on now. The place: Lost Coast's Portal to Creativity blog. Head over to check out more projects, details, and there is a prize.
For my project, I used one of the "square" stamps from Carmen's Veranda and added some architectural stamps to the background.
Stamps: Clock Face Square and Cracked Column from Carmen's Veranda; Misc Word Set from Lost Coast Designs
Ink: Northern Pine Memento, Bundled Sage Distress
Black narrow ribbon
- Make a card from green CS
- Decorate white CS using a mono printing plate, paint, and stencils
- Cut a piece to size and distress with Bundled Sage ink
- Stamp the columns with Northern Pine ink; add to card
- Stamp the Clock Face Square on white card and layer with green CS; add to card
- Stamp Kindness and add to card
- Tie ribbon in knot and add to card
Trying to get back in the swing of things. I haven't made cards all summer. I do have lots of projects planned for Fall. And, lots of Halloween events coming up. Hope your summer went well. It is good to be back!!