I am away on a weekend in Canada. I have scheduled this post to keep you company while I am away. We are attending a fund raising benefit for a close relative going thru cancer treatment. So, enjoy this cute project with February new release stamps from Technique Junkies.
Ink: Yellow Pigment and Jet Black Archival
CS: Brown, black, wine
- Cake a card base from wine CS
- On a piece of wine DP stamp the Houndstooth Background with the yellow pigment ink; heat set to dry
- Stamp the Camera and sentiment on the brown CS with Jet Black ink; add a layer of black Cs and add to card
- Tie ribbon in a bow and leave long tails
- Add a few drops of glue along the sides of the stamped piece
- Lightly gather the ribbon tails and press them into the glue to hold gathers in place
- Trim the ends of the ribbon
- Add several drops of glitter glue on top of the ribbon and in the corner of the stamped piece
Love this stamp set. It has several really cute sentiments included and the slide frame I used on my Travel Purse card. See pic below.
Lots of fun stuff coming in March. The Technique new release blog hop on the first, more projects with Technique Junkies (including a decorated gift bag). So, stop back for that. Hope you are having a great weekend. Love ya