I used this Sketch to make "Such a Garden Angel".
- Stamps: Garden Angel - Rubbernecker Stamps; If the Halo Fits Set (Sentiment) and Polka Dots & Paisley- Stampin' Up
- Burgundy CS
- Decorative Paper - Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday Collection
- Blush Blossom CS- Stampin' Up for the tags
- Offray Ribbon
- Die Cut Tags: Tags, Scallop Combo #2 from Sizzix
- Eyelet Punch - Stampin' Up
- Inks: Memento- Tuxedo Black and New Sprout; SU- Rose Red, Cameo Coral, Blush Blossom, Creamy Caramel; Marvy - Pale Violet
Because this card will be sent to Operation Write Home, I will put a liner on the inside so that a service person can write a nice long letter to a loved one.
I Hope you are having a great day. I has been cold here. I am waiting for it to warm up a little today so I can get out there and work on the garden. Still a ton of work to do......